Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Mom Tag- as told by Ben

Ben thought this sounded like fun. He's the only boy I've seen do it, but the questions still apply.
1. What is something Mom always says to you? "To obey"
2. What makes Mom happy? "When I tell funny stories"
3. What makes Mom sad? "When I don't obey"
4. How does Mom do to make you laugh? "When you tell funny jokes to me"
5. What was Mom like as a child? "I think you liked riding your bike"
6. How old is your mom? "30" (darn Emma for telling him)
7. How tall is your mom? "33 inches"
8. What is your mommy's favorite thing to do? "Do crosswords" (ok so both my kids think that)
9. What does your mom do when your not around? "pay bills"
10. If your mom becomes famous what will it be for? "I think, watching movies"
11. What is your mom really good at? "board games"
12. What is your mom not really good at? "darts" (definently some truth there)
13. What does your mom do for her job? "count"
14. What is your mom's favorite food? "squash" (not this pregnancy)
15. What makes you proud of your mom? "by finishing games"
16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be? "Uniqua" (from backyardgins)
17. What do you and your mom do together? "read stories"
18. How are you and your mom the same? "we have the same color skin"
19. How are you and your mom different? "we don't have the same color eyes"
20. How do you know your mom loves you? "by reading to me"
Ben tags Seth, Bethany & Ender

No comments: