And that is how many kids we will have at our house in March of 2009.
We are excited to announce that I am expecting our 4th child. Emma is very excited! Ben doesn't care. Lucy has no idea how her life is about to turn upside down.
But what better way to let people know about our pending adventure than posting it on the internet. So here you are... I am 11 weeks along, due on March 3rd, and I am not too sick, just really tired.
This will be a new and exciting adventure for our family, especially with Scot gone so much, but we are very excited!
2016 Favorite Fotos
9 years ago
11 comments:
Yeah!! Congrats! 4 is fun-everyone has a buddy!
Yeah for you! We are SO excited for you! It almost makes me baby hungry-how exciting!
I really am surprised. I am way excited for you guys. I love how excited Emma was to tell everyone. She will be SO SO helpful.
YAHOO! That is so exciting! I am impressed you could keep it in this long!
YAY! I am so pleased with your due date!!! (since it is one day before my own b-day)
Congratulations!
Ha! I knew it, I told Amy and Nicole I thought you wre pregnant and nobody really believed me! I am so smart, smrt! Did you tell Mimo on Sunday? I swear that's what you told her and I almost called you on it, but you should have told me before you blog.
Congratulations! As if Emma weren't such a little mama already. :) I hear ya on the being tired. It is amazing how the first part of pregnancy can be so exhausting!
Congratulations, Woodbury family! We're excited for you!
Jon & Heidi Gray
CONGRATS!!! Wow - I can't beleive you'll have four down before I've even gotten started! I hope you're planning to keep this up until, oh, let's say 2013 or so, which is when I'll probably be at numero uno! we need to have at least one set of kids around the same age!! My poor kiddo will be the baby of the Recksiek-Williams bunch!! ps i already can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!!
Congratulations! That's so exciting!
Congrats, I am so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment