Friday, August 22, 2008

Glasses

Well we finally got them. After months of her complaining about not being able to see well, I finally took her in to have them checked. Sure enough she needs glasses. She tried on every pair of frames at the store, and settled on these. They are very cute on her. And she is amazed that she can finally see clearly. The lady that gave her her new glasses was amazed that she was even functioning since Emma's vision is worse than hers. Ahh well! I've worn glassed since I was eight so I guess I am just passing it along. Although my first glasses were not nearly as cute as hers. Lookin' good Peanut!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

How cute! She is so adorable!

DeDee said...

VERY cute! Zoe teases me about my first glasses...they were cute at the time, I swear!

Anonymous said...

Emma is very cute in her glasses, but so were you as I remember it. Your first glasses had cute little round purple frames and you seemed to like them at the time! You guys made fun of the glasses I used to wear (That you saw in pictures), but now those kind are coming back in style...Go figure!