Well this happened about a week ago. I am just barely posting it, sorry, it has been a crazy week. (There will be more posts to come on that.)
We took advantage of the discount Tuesday to visit Thanksgiving Point. Apparently they have done a fine job of advertising because pretty much every stay at home mom in that state was there. But we braved the crowds and had a great time anyway. The kids favorite part was the Noah's Ark that had water all around it. They also had bear caves, a maze (that we just let our children run free in), a lighthouse/playhouse, and it was all in a lovely setting.

Halle, Emma, Kyra, and Adrie at the Ark. Emma was so excited that she got to wear he swimsuit under her clothes "just in case". They definently spent the most time here.

All the stroller babies: Avery, Alex, Bree, and Lucy. Lucy wasn't very happy I confined her to the stroller almost the whole time, but I did not need to chase her down in the water. So she just got to sit with her friends and watch the fun. Sorry Lucy!

Ben loved the water. He also loved drinking it like it was a drinking fountain. I am really not sure that was healthy, but it was hilarious.


Aiden and Ben posing for pictures. Brave little boys with all these girls along.
3 comments:
looks fun...sorry I missed it, but as long as my kids don't know they missed anything it's okay.
That looks like a really fun place! We'll have to go there sometime.
I LOVE the gardens!! We usually get a pass (since we live so close). I wish I knew you were down here (5 minutes from my house)..I would have brought Marlayna's shower gift to you. I should learn to read your mind. ;)
Post a Comment