Okay, so I have been a total blogging slacker! But life is crazy, and I was out of town for a week. Needless to say I have much to blog about. I am going to have to do them in small blogs when I can, but I have got to get caught up!
First, a week ago last Saturday we went swimming at Uncle Jonny and Aunt Lori's pool (thanks guys). It was tons of fun! The kids love to play in the water. I make them wear their life jackets, because then it easier to deal with all the kids. I know I am a lazy mom sometimes. But hey sometimes it is survival of the fittest.

Emma and cousin Jenna. Emma loves to wear goggles!

Ben and cousin Luke.

Lucy and I had to sit by the pool. They wouldn't let her swim because she didn't have plastic pants. I don't think she minded too much. And I don't love swimming so I was okay to sit on a beach chair and hang out with my little girl.
2 comments:
Good thinking with the life preservers!! It only takes a second for a kid to sink to the bottom. I don't think that's lazy, it is thoughtful. :)
Looks fun! We've only been swimming once this year at my mom's in CA. We need to get to the pool soon, it's just so hot!
Post a Comment