Well first I should start by saying I have once again been a major slacker! I feel as if my life is just flying by and I am barely hanging on by the seat of my pants. I can't even use the excuse that I have been out of town anymore, because I have been back for a week. But what a week it has been I am barely keeping my head above water, going from one must get done project to the next. But we had a change of plans today so I have a few minutes to blog. Yeah! I have much catching up to do, but we will go one thing at a time.
First our Park City Retreat. First it started with the girls for Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. It was great to spend time with my sisters, mom, and most of my sister in laws (we missed you Carolynn). We hung out, at treats, did a little scrapbooking, and enjoyed each others company. I was so busy relaxing, I didn't take very many pictures. But it was great! (Thanks Mom!)

Nursing babies came along. This is my sister Marlayna, niece Emily, and sister in law Amy.

These are my crazy sisters getting themselves into some sort of craziness!
On Monday I came home for awhile, then later in the day I took my kids back up to Park City. We figured, hey we have the condo for a week we might as well use it. It was a great condo too. There was tons of room! Monday night my sisters and sister in laws left, so it was just my mom and I and my kids. It was fun to spend time together and hang out. This kids loved it too. They had a pool, and a little playroom. Plus they got to spend time with Grandma. What fun.

I had to post this picture of Lucy because it was so cute to see her walking around with her little backpack full of toys. She would bring it to my several times a day so I could help her put it on so she could carry it around. Aren't kids so hilarious!
2 comments:
I love a "girls weekend"...so fun!
you do so many fun things with your family-especially the girls!
Post a Comment