Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Stadium of Fire

Okay, I think this is my last post to get caught up.
On the Monday before the 4th Scot brother called and said he could get us tickets for Miley Cyrus and wanted to know if we still wanted to go. Of Course!! My mom and sister Annaliese wanted to go to. The girls were very excited all week.
It really was amazing, and as much as enjoyed Miley, I really enjoyed the whole experience! It was a great, patriotic way to celebrate the holiday. It was also really fun to be out with the girls.
I always love the giant flag. This one was especially cool as troops were holding it. I even got a little emotional as we sang the Star Spangled Banner. Afterall that is what we were celbrating.
I was trying to get a cute picture of us, but this is the best I could get. Emma was very uncooperative.
Interesting how I got a similar picture of my sister and mom.
Oh and at long last there was Miley! Emma loved it! At first she was a little embarrassed to get up and dance, but by the end she had joined the thousands of other screaming girls getting their groove on.

No comments: