Sunday, July 6, 2008

Cute Cousins

From time to time I watch our niece Hannah. Lucy just loves it. On this particular day she was taking a nap when Hannah arrived and was so excited to see her! She went right over to her, sat down, and started to hand her toys. It was hilarious! She was so happy that there was another little person in the house. She kept leaning over to see her right in the face, and talk to her. It was so cute! They are only 9 months apart in age, so I sure that this is the begining of a long friendship.

Lucy sharing with Hannah.
Okay, so Hannah isn't in this picture, but I just couldn't resist posting it. She looks so grown-up, and she is such a poser for the camera already. In a few years we will have to watch out!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love that last picture of Lucy! What a cute girl. What happened your baby girl??

kecia said...

love the pose of lucy! she is looking really old lately!