Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Emma, our little ballerina

Last month Emma had her dance performance. She was a sunflower in the Wizard of Oz. It was kind of bittersweet because we have decided to have her change dance schools next year. I have loved the performances at this school, and I am sure that she is learning a lot. But I am tired of the politics and how far away from our house it is, and how much time we devote a week to Emma's dance classes. Plus her she will get to be with more of her friends at her new school, and Lucy will be taking there too. Much more convienent. And I am trying to simplfy my life.
Emma did a beautiful job! We are very proud of her. She is growing up so fast! She was really excited that her best friend, Sage, got to come with her mom. It was great to have them come and support her.
Ben loved watching his sister dance! Even though he and Emma don't always get along he really loves her and really looks up to her. Lucy loved watching the dancing, but she hated waiting for Emma afterwards and she was really tired and cranky so she didn't even want to be in a picture with the family.
Great job Emma! We love you!

No comments: