Monday, June 21, 2010

Changes for Emma...

The last month has been very eventful for Emma. As a concequence it seems like she is growing up even faster. First she got braces on her top teeth. We are keeping our fingers crossed that she only has to have them through the end of the year. She was really self conscience about them at first, but now it is just part of life. I am really proud of her for how she is taking good care of her teeth so that they will be healthy when she is done. If getting braces is what it takes her to have good oral hygene I should have done it years ago.
Then we got her haircut. She was growing it out to donate to locks of love. This is the third time she has done that. I am proud of her for doing it, even though her hair is kind of a pain as it gets longer.

I much prefer it short. She looks a lot cuter. Even though this picture isn't the greatest because we didn't do her hair that day. But you get the idea.
Well I guess my little Peanut is growing up! A few weeks ago she asked me why I call her Peanut, and I told her it was because when she was born she was such a tiny little peanut of a baby. And I guess it just stuck. Sometimes when I look at her now it is hard to believe how fast it has all gone! She isn't so little anymore, but she is still my Peanut.

2 comments:

Recksieks said...

It's amazing how fast they grow up huh!?! I LOVE Emma's hair! She looks so cute with it short!

Michelle said...

Her hair looks great short. That is sweet of her to grow it out for a great cause.