Thursday, May 26, 2011

Ladies Night Out

For my birthday, Scot gave me a night out with the ladies. He got us a hotel suite for the night. I invited my mom, sisters and sister in laws for a night out with out the kiddos. I looked forward to it for months. Because even though Scot doesn't travel anymore, I still need a break to just leave it all behind for awhile. He is an amazing husband and I am so grateful for all he does for me, and we had an awesome time! We had a fun group too. My mom, both of Scot sisters, all four of my brother's wives and both my sisters. Even Marlayna came up from Cedar City. I was so happy to have all of them with me. I have the most amazing, loving and supporting family ever!

We went to dinner at Olive Garden. One of my favorites. It was so awesome to go out to eat and not have to worry about what my kids were eating or who had crayons, or cutting anyones food. We just hung out and chatted and laughed a lot. It was so great!



Back at the hotel they have this awesome movie room, so we reserved it for the night and watched my favorite movie Oscar. Hilarious show, I love it. And it was great to watch a movie that wasn't animated.

Some of the ladies had to leave after the movie, but the rest of us went up to the room and hung out until about 2:30 in the morning. It was so much fun. And even though I got very little sleep it was so nice to relax. The bummer part was I had to get up early to get my girls to their recital portraits, and there was half a foot of snow on the ground. So dumb!! But the rest of the time was awesome and I am so glad that everyone came that did, it wouldn't have been as much fun with out them.

No comments: