Dying Easter eggs is always a fun activity. I always by several dozen eggs because even if we don't eat them all it is all about the fun right? My kids are always so hilarious and they love to dye the eggs.

Spencer just wanted to dye as many as he could, as fast as he could. He sometimes had two eggs in a color.

Lucy was very careful about her dying, she wanted to make sure they were just right.

Ben and Emma both loved to draw on their eggs first.

They also both wanted to get them as dark as they could, so they lef them in the dye for a long time.
I love the tradition of dying eggs. I think it is such a fun, inexpensive activity. And for some of my kids it lasted for a really long time. And amazingly enough we did not have a single dye spill this year.
1 comment:
yours looks way more calm than mine....he he he. I love the tradition as well.
Post a Comment