Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Beautiful Ballerinas

My two little ballerinas had their dance perfomance the end of May. It was so fun to have both of them in the same performance.

Lucy was adorable and so was her whole class. They are so cute and unpredictable at that age. She tried her very hardest. At the end of her last dance her skipping partner had run off the stage in tears and she didn't know what to do because she didn't have a partner. After a second she just skipped around by herself.

Emma is becoming such a lovely and graceful ballerina. It was so fun to see how much she learns and grows each year.

We are so proud of our girls. Great job ladies!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you guys are going to be in BIG trouble with that little Emma in the next couple of years. I was shocked to see how grown up she looks. Funny how I see her all the time, but this picture really captured how much she has changed!! And could Lucy look any cuter in that adorable dress!! AHHHH! I love it!