Disneyland is so fun, and I only have so much time to blog, that I had to post it in two segments.

My mom has a book about hidden Mickeys that you can find on the rides and around the park and stuff. We all had fun doing it, but especially Ben. He was really into it, he even found some that weren't listed in our book. But one morning at breakfast he decided to make his own "hidden mickey". It was pretty cute.


Ben had a lot of classic moments on this trip. Another really funny one was when he was sitting down to go on a ride he look at this sign and said "Does that mean I should not stand up and boogie?" So that became our joke the rest of the trip. Please enjoy the ride and do not stand up and boogie.

One of the priceless moments of this trip was when Spencer got to meet Buzz Lightyear. I thought meeting Mickey would be his favorite because he love "Mao". And he was excited, but nothing like when he met Buzz. He was in line with my mom at Toy Story, and we were coming to meet her. He saw Buzz walk past and started freaking out. When I met my mom in the line, he was in tears because he wanted to see Buzz Lightyear. And it is so cute how he says Buzz Lightyear that is made it even cuter. And he always says the whole name, he never calls him Buzz. So funny. So I took Spencer from my mom and ran him over to the Buzz line. Hoping that we would be able to see him before they cut off the line. We made it in time and he spent the whole ride pointing and asking to see Buzz. Finally it was his turn. He ran up to Buzz and gave him a big hug and high five. He would have talked to him all day if he could. It was a priceless moment. And something else that made it really special for me was that there was a boy in front of us, probably around high school age, with down syndrome. He was just as excited as Spencer. It was so tender for me to see the same sweet innocence in him as in my little boy. The two things together made me a little teary.

Another priceless thing for me was that Lucy is big enough to go on some of the faster rides now. And she loves them. She loved the matterhorn, Thunder Mountain, and especially Soarin' over California. Ben wasn't so thrilled, because he has to go on any ride that everyone can ride (like Pirates of the Caribean). I told him that he better get used to it though because it wouldn't be long before Spencer is able to go on all the rides and he would have to go too. He asked me if I could have another baby when I told him that. Funny kid.

We also fit canoeing in on our last day. I love the canoeing. Last time we went I just held Spencer, this time he wanted to row, so did Lucy. Let's just say I was really wet when we were done. But we only lost a couple paddles along the way. Not too bad if you ask me.
It was such a fun trip and looking at the pictures makes me want to go back really soon!
2 comments:
You made me teary too.
I cant wait to go.....this just makes it worse.
Post a Comment