Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Easter Morning

We have 9:00 church this year, so Easter started early for us.

The kids were really excited about their baskets, and of course the treats. I think all Spencer ate for breakfast was treats. I tried to get a decent picture of the kids in their matching Easter outfits. It didn't go well but they are still so cute.


What handsome boys I have!

I made Lucy and Emma's skirts, and I think they turned out really cute. I love the fun Eastery colors.

Scot had to go to a meeting before church, so we saved the egg hunt until he came home. The kids were very anxious to get started.

Spencer LOVED hunting eggs. He was going crazy, running all over the room. But the funniest thing was he took a bite out of an egg, shell and all. He wasn't a big fan of that.

Ben tried to get as many eggs in his hands at once as he could. Maybe he was worried that he lost too much time when he stopped to put them away.

And yet another bit of fun that we got out of the four dozen eggs I bought. Some of the most fun we have ever had for only $4.

For the first time in my life, Easter was on my birthday. It was actually really fun. I didn't think Easter could be that late in the month, but apparently it can. Lucky me. I have such a great husband, kids and mom that really made the day special for me, even with all the Easter craziness. And in case anyone is wondering I am 323 according to the candles on my cake.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Cute Easter pics! I am so glad to know that you are 323 now. Finally, you are older than me!