First we went to the Bingham Copper Mine. None of us had ever been there before, and we weren't sure how much the kids would like it. But we all loved it. The kids loved watching the big trucks, and playing with the interactive exhibits. I thought it was really amazing and so interesting. I learned so much!
Next we headed to Classic. First we had a thrilling lunch of pizza and hotdogs. Not the adults favorite, but the kids loved it. And my mom was smart and brought some healthly things along as well. After lunch we played at the waterpark. I have taken the kids a few extra times this summer, but they always have the most fun when Grandma, Eesie and their cousins are there. And I like it better because there are other people to help me keep an eye on my kids while I chase Spencer down the slide.

I brought some little beach balls with us, and that helped Spencer stay put for a few minutes, but mostly I just chased him over to the slide and caught him at the bottom. He loves those little slides!
Lucy and Emily are such good buddies! The other day Emma asked Lucy who her best friend was. I was expecting her to answer with one of her church friends. But she said Emily was her best friend. I thought that was so cute. Because as wonderful as friends are, sometimes they move, or aren't around as much, but cousins always are part of your family.
Annaliese is always such a big help at these events! She loves her neices and nephews, and we have missed having her around the last couple weeks.
It was sad to say goodbye to our summer adventure days, but it has been a lot of fun. It is crazy to think how fast summer is winding down. Only one more week. I am trying to plan lots of fun things, so that we can send summer out with a bang!
No comments:
Post a Comment