For Adventure Day a couple weeks ago, we went to Discovery Gateway. I was really excited because I had never been there. It was so much fun! There is so much to do. And I only made it to the first floor.


Right as we walked in, Spencer saw the ball station. He was in heaven!! He just kept running around saying "Ball, ball, ball...." and picking up as many balls as he could. We spent way more time there than we probably should have, but a lot of the kids liked it, and I just couldn't pull Spencer away. Finally we did move on, and he did find other things that he was excited about.

Lucy and Emily could have spent all day in the house, especially the kitchen. They loved it! They are a lot alike, and such good little buddies.

Ben, Sam and Hyrum really liked the construction zone. They had so many fun activities. I wish I could have stayed longer, but Emma told me she wasn't feeling well, and the next thing I knew she was throwing up all over the place. I felt terrible that it was around all those other kids, but it wasn't like I knew that she was sick, or I wouldn't have brought her. She was really sad to have to leave, but we had to leave. Luckily, my mom volunteered to have the other 3 kids stay and play with her. They had a great time with her for a couple more hours, and I was able to get Emma home and cleaned up. We will have to go back.
2 comments:
WoW! Lots of fun for kids.
Let me know if you ever want to go on a weekend. We have a membership to Discovery Gateway--my kids love it!
Post a Comment