Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I really do love Lucy!

I haven't been as good about this this year, but I was reading some of my old blogs and I really liked remembering how my children were around each of their birthdays, so I need to do better. So even though her birthday was now 2 months ago, I wanted to just jot down a few things that I really love aobut my Lucy. age 3
Lucy really is one of my greatest joys! She is the first to say "thank you" and she is always so sweet. She will just look at me out of the blue and say "I like your hair today", or "I love your shirt". (Since she is such a little diva it is usually involving how people look.) I know she is really genuine in her compliments. She is an awesome eater! She loves to eat pretty much anything (except meat, I have to hide it in food). Almost everyday she thanks me for dinner. She absolutely loves fruits of all kinds, but especially strawberries, and grapes.
age 2
She is very much a little princess, and often a diva. She has definent ideas about what to wear each day and she loves to wear jewelry. She is usually carrying a purse of some sort around with her (usually filled with polly pockets. She calls them her people.) Most often she wants to wear skirts or dresses.
at 1 year
She was my earliest walker, and she hasn't slowed down yet. She loves to climb and run and jump. And pretty much just be crazy! She loves to dance and sing. It is so cute when she sings "I had a little turtle".

the day she was born
Even before she was born we started calling her Juicy. It has really stuck, we still call her that as well as Juice Tiger, Lucy Loo Who, Princess, Little Bug, Missy Moo, and many more. We like nicknames at our house.
Her favorite color is purple and she loves to remind me that my favorite color is purple and so is her great grandmas.
She really loves Dora, barbies, dollys, and polly pockets. She has lots of "people". She is so good at imaginative play. I love to listen to her play with her people.
We love our Lucy!


No comments: