Wednesday, January 27, 2010

One more Christmas surprise

Scot & I have friends that are temporarily living in London. They invited us to visit them, we have been trying to decide for a long time whether or not to go. But shortly before Christmas we found a deal on airfare that allowed us to use Scot's frequent flyer miles. So we booked the trip for the whole family. Then on Christmas night we sent the kids on a scavenger hunt. They found puzzle pieces. Here the kids are trying to piece it together. Ben kept trying to take over that part, but since Emma took over the scavenger part it was probably ok.In the end they got this... it says" the Woodburys are going to London". The kids are so excited! I thought really only Emma would understand, but Ben can't wait to see big Ben and Lucy keeps talking about the airplane and riding a red bus. So we are probably a little crazy to attempt this, but it will be an adventure and we are excited to show the kids some of the places Scot served on his mission.

3 comments:

Becca B said...

Scot served in London? North or South mission?

Christopher said...

Have Fun Scot! You are the man. I think you will create some great memories for your whole family. This is Chris Horne btw. Amy had your blog bookmarked.

kecia said...

you guys are very brave! But I am sure it will be LOTS of fun...especially since it has mission meaning too! I love the puzzle idea...way cute!