Well, I have so much to update, I am feeling rather overwhelmed. I have been debating whether to just start fresh or what. I finally decided to just do a whole bunch of small posts when I have a chance. So here we go...
In Germany they celebrate St. Nikolaus Day. The children leave their shoes out and he comes and fills them with treats and little presents. St. Nikolaus brings something for your feet to our house, like socks, shoes or slippers.
We love this tradition. It is a great way to kick off the christmas season.

We actually got a picture with all four kids, and no parents. Nearly an acrobatic feat.

Spencer's first experience with St. Nikolaus day. I wasn't sure about it, until he found the treats. Then he was very excited.

I always take a picture of all the filled shoes before the kids can see their treats. They hate being patient, but I love to see how their feet and our family grows year to year.
1 comment:
Such a cute tradition. My shoes are huge, they would hold lots of treats!
Post a Comment