Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas Day part III

I have had to break this all up because I haven't had a ton of time to sit down and just do it all, so at least this way I get it done.
After leaving Scot's parent's house we went for a quick visit to my parents. We exchange our gifts to and from siblings and cousins on Christmas Eve, but my parents don't give us our gifts until Christmas Day. My Mom always spends so much time and effort picking out just the right gifts. Each of the kids only gets one or two, but they are usually things they really want.
Emma got a new American Girl doll, Ruthie. She was so excited! I can't believe I don't actually have a picture of it. Lucy got some new outfits and a baby bathtub for her dolls. They are now constantly bathing.
Spencer was hilarious! The second he got the wrapping paper off and he could see what was inside he wanted it out of the box immediately. He got a cute ball rolling toy, with penguins. And this cutest barn house toy that he absolutely loves!
My mom searched for weeks trying to find Ben this Cars Geotrax set. But it was always sold out, finally she asked me for some other ideas and got him something else. Well on Christmas Eve she had to run to the store to exchange something and there it was. It was a Christmas miracle! And now lucky for her she doesn't have to go shopping for his birthday.
Scot and I got some new light fixtures and ceiling fans for our house. Scot put them up and theyn look awesome! And Scot got a much desired Ipod. It is great when he travels.
Well I finally finished Christmas... hey I am less than a month behind. Yeah me!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Spencer looks so cute with his presents! He's all into them, how cute! Heinz saw the Cars geotrax set at the store and keeps talking about it...we'll have to bring him over to play with Ben so he can get his fill.

kecia said...

i love seeing all the christmas fun...even in 3 parts. Looks like everyone got fun things! That doll bath is so cute! I don't think I have seen that one...so cute!