We opened all the gifts together and ate pretty much the whole day. (Isn't that was holidays are for.)
Everyone gave such amazing gifts. I always find after the fact that in all the craziness of unwrapping and helping my kids that I never take enough pictures of all the cool gifts that are given. My sister in law, Kim, made these awesome placemats for each of the kids that are family trees with pictures of them and their grandparents and great grandparents. I got a cute purse that my other sister in law, Lori, made. She is so talented!
Here is an example of the cute hats, scarves, and mittens that Emma and I made for her cousins. They turned out so cute! The models are cute too.

Once again, talented Lori made this adorable backpack and these adorable skirts. Lucy loves hers! But of course Lucy hasn't met a skirt she didn't like. And it is her favorite color.
Scot and I also got gift cards to some of our favorite places. Mine is to Joanns so I am sure to be doing more crafting projects soon. (Well maybe after I take down my Christmas decorations.)
It is always so fantastic to spend time together as a family. That is the greatest part of Christmas on both sides of the family. It is so fun that my kids have so many cousins and they love to play together. More Christmas to come soon....
1 comment:
You guys did such a cute job on those hats and scarfs...what a great idea! Christmas was so fun this year!
Post a Comment