Well my last few shopping trips have been total disasters. Today tops it all however. I wanted to just run into the distribution center quickly and get some scriptures for Ben's birthday, so I could get back in time to pick him up from his Pre-School playgroup. First I got there before they opened and had to wait outside in the frigid temperatures until they opened, because I did not want to put Lucy back in the car and get her out again. Then I get inside and they are out of the BOM that I wanted. AHHHHH!!! So they call around and find a place that has them, but that place doesn't emboss. So I had to run out to the Jordan River Temple, wait in a long line, because two of their employees were late, and then drive back to the distribution center to have it embossed, because it would not have been acceptable to Ben to have scriptures without his name, because Emma's have her name on them. (Yes I know this is a run on sentence) But I got it done even though I was 20 minutes late picking up my son.
2016 Favorite Fotos
9 years ago
2 comments:
life is fun isn't it? I think the cold and snow are just makeing everything worse lately-at least for me. glad you got the scriptures though!
They are sooo cute! But honestly the sadest part is that I do not know who's who in this pic (aside from BMW, I can definitely spot him out) - I am SERIOUSLY going to have to crash Utah sometime this summer and say 'hi' since I'm officially the long lost Williams child!! We'll really need to get together soon!
Post a Comment