I can hardly believe it is January! and that it is 2008 ! Crazy! But I am really excited for this year. A lot of exciting things are schedule to happen, such as Emma's baptism.
Ben started Primary on Sunday and it was so fun. He just loved being in the class with his little friends. He told me he loved singing time, except there was one song he couldn't sing becuase he didn't think it was "appropriate". Oh he has been listening to his sister too much.
We also have our big trip to Hawaii planned for Scot's dad's 60th birthday. It should be great.
And Scot is starting a new job next week. This year is busy already and we are only 9 days in. I hope that this year brings much joy, and fun to all of you.
2016 Favorite Fotos
9 years ago
2 comments:
I just heard about Scot's new job. Sounds exciting. I can't believe Emma's getting baptized this year. It's fun to have Ben in primary! Such a cute kid!
You have lots to look forward to this year! (Especially Hawaii!)I don't mind if you have LOTS of good times, all I ask is that you blog about it so that I can see what you're up to. ;D I love reading all about your adventures.
Adorable kids! I love the photos!
Post a Comment