
Yesterday was Scot & I's 9th anniversary. It feels crazy to think how long we have been married. But then I think about all that has happened and it feels like a lot longer than nine years. We have moved twice, had three kids, Scot's had 10 jobs, we've taken many trips, had many challenges, but had millions of great times. I feel very blessed to have such a great family and especially husband. The last nine years have flown by and I look forward to the rest of eternity together.
We went to Cheesecake factory for our celebration. It was awesome! Especially the cheesecake. And Scot brought me 2 dozen purple, red and white roses. They are amazing!
Life is crazy and an amazing road. I am so glad to be on this journey with a wonderful man!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh-I cannot believe you have been married 9 years! It doesn't seem like it was all that long ago...we are getting so old!!
Happy Anniversary! How cute to get roses! I love getting flowers! I am craving the cheesecake factory rigth now!
CONGRATS! I remember your wedding. Gosh, I'd love to be 20 again... We're also celebrating 9 years in May!
Such a cute family photo too!
Congratulations! You two are a great couple, and I'm so glad you've stuck it out through thick and thin. And between the two of you, you've managed to produce three beautiful kidlets!
Post a Comment