We had quite an eventful evening yesterday! As I was making dinner, I could hear Lucy and Spencer playing with the water in the bathroom. So I sent Emma after them. Then I heard Spencer cry, when I was about half way up the stairs, Emma starts screaming that Spencer is bleeding everywhere. I still wasn't too worried. Spencer is a climber, and often falls and bites his lip or tongue, lots of blood, not too much damage. And Emma likes to freak out. So I got a washcloth and cleaned up Spencer, then I noticed that the source of the blood was a small, gaping cut on his lip. I knew as soon as I saw it that it needed stiches. Well fortunately Scot walked in right then. He ran him over to the Urgent Care, where they put in a single stich. He wasn't such a fan of the numbing stuff. But he did pretty well, and for the most part it doesn't seem to bother him. Sometimes he kind of licks it because it feels funny. But he is still just as crazy as ever! Really it is pretty amazing that he made it to 19 months without any sort of major injury. He is a very active, and crazy little boy. But I am certainly glad that it wasn't worse!
1 comment:
good timing on scott's part! Glad it wasn't worse!
Post a Comment