Every year when the guys go to the priesthood session, the ladies (and kids) get together for a girls night out. This year we decided to go to Gardner Village to see the witches. I love to go see the witches. It is such a fun thing. And this year almost all of my sister in laws, my mom and my youngest sister and all the kiddos came. We had a big group, but that made it fun. And the kids had way more fun with their cousins along.

We did the ride to a witch, which I had never done before. It was so cute and fun. The witches were adorable, and the kids totally got into all the fun. They got to make poisoned apples, and paint a witches tonails and bury a cockroach and dance with a spider. It was cute.

Spencer on the other hand, was only interested in two things. The gravel (rocks) and the pygmy goat. Thats where he spent all his time. It was pretty cute to watch him chase the goat around the outside of its pen.

After that we did the witch scavenger hunt. We tried to get a picture of the group, but half of the kids ran off, so this was as good as it got. The scavenger hunt was fun, but there were tons of people there, and at times it was crazy. I was constantly trying to hunt down Lucy. I wished that I had put her in a stroller too.
Then we went to get dinner at Sweet Tomatos. It was a little crazy. At one point I was so overwhelmed that I just started to laugh, because if I didn't I would cry. Trying to get all my kids food and wrangle them to the table was nuts. Once we were at the table, and after Ben spilled his drink on his cousin, Emma and Ben were really good and I didn't have to worry too much about them. But Spencer and Lucy were kind of a nightmare. I was sitting across from Shanon, she was my only adult conversation for the night. Then Spencer and Henry sat next to each other. They loved it, but it was a mess. And then on my other side, Lucy was sitting next to Alexia. And Alexia kept taking Lucy's food off her plate, and putting food she didn't want onto Lucy's plate. There was a lot of squealing from Lucy. And then, in the end, everyone was done, and most everyone was gone, and I was still eating my salad. It was crazy, I am not sure why, but it was. Oh well, I survived and overall it was a great night.
Thanks Mom & ladies for all the fun.
2 comments:
I love the witches too! It is a favorite tradition!
Very funny. I told Aaron about our laughing. It wasn't so funny to him, but at least we got through dinner...
Post a Comment