Friday, January 6, 2012

Thanksgiving

One of my favorite holiday traditions surrounds Thanksgiving.  Every year we go with whoever in my family can come and we all donate turkeys to the Food Bank.  We get a turkey per person. It really is such a simple thing and takes about half an hour.  But I just love it.


I love how excited my kids get about it and how they always want to us to have more turkeys or more pounds than last year.  But most of all it is a time that I feel like me kids understand a little bit of how much they have.  And how their turkeys make a difference in those peoples lives.  So even though it is a couple months late I am so grateful for how blessed I am!  We have so much and I am so glad that we have enough that we can share some too!!

No comments: