After San Diego we headed up to Anaheim for a few more days of Disneyland. It was so great! There were hardly any lines and there were tons of characters out and about.
Lucy fulfilled her dream of meeting Rapunzel. She also met Aurora, Snow White, Tiana, and Ariel. And they were all so cute with her and talked to her for a few minutes. Lucy told Rapunzel how she wants to grow her hair as long as hers. Aurora told Lucy she loved her hair and it looked just like hers. Ariel asked Lucy if she knew her friend Aurora because her hair was as beautiful as hers. When she went to meet Tiana, Tiana said "I'm Princess Tiana from Princess and the Frog" and Lucy said, "I know who you are". Tiana is one of her favorite princesses. These were highlights of my trip!
Another highlight of my trip is this little boy! Rides are great and I always have fun going, especially with my kids, but I have a lot of fun waiting with Spencer too. Since there were some rides I couldn't ride we had lots of time together and it was fun. He is so funny! And he loves Disneyland!! I think it would be so interesting to see what it all looks like to him and to get inside his head and experience it all like he does. But I love being able to share it with him.
Emma branched out a little on this leg of the trip. She didn't have anyone to ride California Screamin' with her so she went into the single rider line and went by herself. Just another sign of how fast she is growing up and how independent she is.
And Ben got the one last thing he wanted... A ride on the Monorail. He loves that ride, and to ride backwards is his favorite.
We had such a great time and I was so grateful to my mom that she could come and share it with us. She is a huge help and tons of fun too.
No comments:
Post a Comment