Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Disneyland at Christmas

Ok , so I know that just about every other post I have done lately has been about Disneyland, but this trip was the last one for awhile:(  So it was a good thing we sent out the annual passes with a bang!  We had a big group.  My mom, my sister and her husband, and my brother and his two kids came along with us.  We had such a great time.
My nephew is just a few weeks older than Spencer and they had such a fun time together.  They are such good little buddies!  Unfortunately Henry is a little nervous about a lot of rides so Spencer kept wanting him to be excited and he wasn't really.  But we did find a few that they both really loved and had so much fun.

 The kids all loved having Meymo and Dave there.  They are like two big kids and they all wanted to spend time with them.
The decorations are amazing!  I just can't get over how much a love to see them.  I would get so excited everytime we walked into the park.  I felt like a big kid and I would count down to the light lighting and everything.   That was one of my favorite parts of the trip was to feel even more surrounded by the magic of not only Disneyland, but Christmas too.
 We took the kids to see Santa and they loved it.  Spencer kept telling him that he wanted a blue angry bird for Christmas. 
 We made fun of my brother the whole trip because he uses his Iphone so much that he had to search our plugs to charge it all day.  So we would wait in line while he sat on the ground to charge his phone or make a phone call.  They really should set up some official charging stations.


 We always love having my mom along.  It is great fun for the kids and we all appriciate the extra adult help! 
Thanks guys for a fun trip and awesome memories!  It wouldn't have been as much fun without everyone there!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am not Disney crazed like many in the family...but I am dying to go one year while the Christmas decorations are up. It looks so pretty and magical! One year we'll go and see all the pretties! Now you just need to try and squeeze one or two more (or three? he he he) trips in before your passes expire.