Monday, August 1, 2011

A Day at the Lake

I have so many other things that I should be doing, but I am so far behind on my blog and I am waiting for my computer to do something so I am going to do a quick post.
On the 4th of July we go boating with my family. This year it was even more fun because our whole family came. We haven't all gone boating for years. We loved being all together. It meant that we got less time on the boat, but it was worth it to have everyone there. The kids always love being with their cousins!

Spencer really loves to ride on the boat! But only when it is moving.

We thought it would be cute to take our girls out for a tube ride. It was so fun!! The girls had a great time.


Tubing is my favorite thing to do on the boat. I can ski, but I don't love it, and I always hurt so bad the next day. My kids love to tube too.

As usual, Scot drove the boat most of the day.

It was a great day and so fun to be together.

No comments: