Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Disneyland and other fun

We love Disneyland! I don't know if I can say that enough. We have been there so many times and I still feel like a kid at Christmas when we walk through those gates. This time my brother, Joseph and his family joined us for the Disneyland fun. They love it too.

It worked out so great because they have four kids as well. There aren't all the same ages, but they all get along great. And since they have changed some of the rules about kids riding alone it worked out perfect that they each chose their ride buddies. Emma had Sam and Ben had Hyrum. Lucy and Spencer could never ride with just their cousins so we took turns with the parents. So Lucy's ride buddy was Emily and Spencer had Millie. He was so cute. He would go up to Millie (who is only 5 months old) and say, "You my ride buddy, miwee?"

Sam got chosen to do the Jedi training. It was fun to see someone I actually know do it. He was hilarious too. He stood there with this look like, I am so awesome. I am for sure the coolest kid here. But he did a great job fighting Darth Vader.


My sister in law Amy and I love to take self portraits on the rides. We have some classics. But it is always a fun way to make sure that we are documented in the album, since we mostly take the pictures. Before we went on the trip I asked Spencer who he wanted to see. He told me Pooh Bear. Well we got close enough aparently because he was thrilled to meet Tigger and Eeyore.




We ditched out early and headed to a Dodger game. None of us had ever been to a Dodgers game before and we got tickets for really cheap.

We thought it would be fun to do something different, and it was. We all had a good time, but we it was getting late and so we left after the 7th inning stretch. Since that is the most important part after all. And then we made it out with out hitting traffic. So great!

No comments: