Spencer loves balls of all kinds, especially footballs. He also loves Mickey Mouse and sleeps with a stuffed Mickey that he calls "Mao". I loves his brother and sisters. He calls Lucy "WeeWee" which I think is so cute. He is finally starting to talk a lot. He really didn't have much to say for a long time, but finally in the last couple months he has a lot to say. Only some of it is comprehendable. But it is lots of fun. He also loves Buzz Lightyear. He talks about him all the time. Lately he has also become such a good helper. He comes to me and says "Help you Mama". And how can I say no to that. He loves to brake up lettuce for dinner or put things in the pot to cook. He loves to help me turn on lights and put away toys. It is so cute.
Spencer also loves to be outside. (I wish the weather would cooperate so we could do it more.) He loves to run, jump, kick, and climb. And yes he is often all over the place and into things I told him not to, but I love this little boy and these twos really aren't so terrible. I wish I could keep him little just a little longer. But everyday he is growing and learning and I have to let my baby go.
1 comment:
I love to read these posts all about your children, what you think of them, and how you feel about them. Thanks for posting.
Post a Comment