Friday, April 22, 2011

More birthday for Lucy

On Lucy's actual birthday I took her to lunch at Wendy's. Then we had my parents over for dinner. She decided she had had enough cake so she wanted mint brownies instead. I wasn't going to complain about that.
We are so grateful to have Lucy in our family. She is an amazing little girl. She smiles almost all the time, and she is so friendly and happy. Her attitude helps me to have a better attitude too. Her smile is contagious. She is very social and loves to have people around. She loves her brothers and sister, and is especially mothering to "Spency". She says some of the cutest things like she is older than her for years. The other day we were talking about her grandpa and she looked and me very seriously and said "I love that guy." And that is how she is, she loves everyone, and is so sweet.
She loves purses and her "people". Her people are a collection of Polly Pockets (or Lolly Popits as she calls them), Squinkies, Pet Shops, and little princess dolls. She takes them everywhere with her in her purse. And the purses just keep getting bigger. Now I have to make her select a certain number to take with us. And the people are always spread all over the couch. It is kind of annoying, but I know that there will come a day when I look at a clean couch and miss all the "people" scattered all over it.
She loves to wear skirts and has very specific opinions about what she wears each day. She will not let me pick out her clothes. And she is kind of a little diva. She likes to have things go her way. Unfortunately, sometimes she is so cute when she demands things, it is hard to tell her no. She also loves to dress up in princess dresses, and help Spencer dress up in princess dresses too.
I love my Little Lady-O, I can't believe she is growing up so fast!

No comments: