I can hardly believe it, but last week Ben turned 7. He is getting so big, which means I am getting older too. Hmm... but that is another story. We are so proud of the boy that Ben is! He is really so calm and happy most of the time. He is laid back and just content to do his thing most of the time. This past year he has learned that bugging his sisters is fun. I am not so excited about that, but hey, he's a boy. What kind of brother would he be if he didn't bug. He is doing so well in first grade! He is reading on a 4th grade level and loves to go to school. I am so grateful for my Benjy Boy! He can always make me smile.
Ben's favorite food is pizza. In fact it is just about the only food he doesn't complain about eating. So for his birthday we had family over and had a pizza party.

We had fruit pizza.

And vegetable pizza. (Although Ben does not recognize these as forms of pizza.)

I also made BBQ chicken, and Chicken Artichoke pizzas, and then we bought cheese and pepperoni pizzas. Ben loved it! He was so excited.

Spencer loved it too. He spent almost the entire party in his chair eating dinner and treats. He loved having all the people around. I was amazed he sat there that long.

I even made Ben a pizza birthday cake. It turned out pretty well.
All the boys were excited about the new Lego sets.

Ben was spoiled by our families. And it was so fun to have everyone who could come there with us. We are so blessed with such wonderful family.
Happy Birthday Buddy! We love you.
2 comments:
that is a cute picture holding his puppy it was a fun party can't believe how big the kiddos are getting.
what a cute idea! Those pizzas look DELICIOUS! I wish I had one right now!
Post a Comment