Since before Christmas, Emma has been working on her science project for the science fair at school. She really likes the weather so she wanted to do something with that. She and Scot decided that they would try to figure out which weather station was the most accurate. She tracked the forcast and actual temperature for all of January. And then she and Scot had to evaluate the findings. She was also lucky enough to get to tour the weather center at Fox 13 news. They told her that when she was done that she should let them know the results. So the night before the project was turned in she email her findings to the weatherman, Brett Benson. Surprisingly she found that Fox 13 had the most accurate local weather forcast.
So the next morning I got a call from the school asking for my permission to have Emma taped by the news about her science project. I said of course and then rushed over to the school so I could see it.
This is the end result. The story was on at 5 and 9 that night.
http://www.fox13now.com/news/local/kstu-students-science-project-shows-fox13-forecast-most-accurate,0,5444130.story
She absolutely loved it and she did such a great job. She was so composed. Great job Bug!
2016 Favorite Fotos
9 years ago
2 comments:
this is so awesome! way to go Emma!
I kind of laughed because he called her Emma Watson.
Good job Emma, what a cute video and a once in a lifetime experience for a girl!
Post a Comment