Well I probably ought to make sure that Spencer gets his face time, equal to his siblings. I got a little side tracked the other night. But here is the thing about photographing a 1 year old.... he doesn't sit still and smile for the camera! Jon was great to follow him around and let him do his thing. And the results were great pictures. Yes there are plenty that are of his back and running away, but some of them are perfect.
My very favorite one, is the one on the side bar. The look in that picture is the look he gives me everyday that reminds me of how sweet and innocent he is. It is filled with love, innocence and curiosty. It is Spencer! When I look at it I can hear his sweet babbling voice. I love it!
These are some others that I love...




What a sweet little boy! He already looks more grown up!
1 comment:
He really is growing up so fast! I posted a really cute picture of him from the Farm. He is just so stinkin cute!
Post a Comment