Well I have been a slacker I know. I have had "bloggers block". I just could not think of anything exciting to blog about. But last weekend we went to a Bees game with Scot's family,and I have tons of cute pictures to share.
We had such a fun time. Emma and Ben loved going with their cousins, Jenna and Luke. I am not a big baseball fan, so for me it was really about having fun with family and doing the other fun things to do there. The kids rode the little train, and had ice cream and snow cones.

After the game they let all the kids run around the bases. It was so fun! They had such a good time. My nephew Luke didn't know where to stop so after he rounded home, he headed for first base again. It was hilarious.

Lucy even got to go, but she only made it to first base before she got distracted.

After they were done they got a coupon for a free kids meal at Spagetti Factory. How cool is that?

It was such a fun time, I might be inspired to go to baseball again.
4 comments:
I was thinking about going to a game before Noah starts baseball. Thanks for the post...I think I will now.
I had no idea that they let you run the bases after the game. What fun pictures you got! I think we'll have to do this sometime soon!
I must admit that I hate watching baseball. So long and boooooring. So, when I go -usually once per summer- it is all about the icecream and being outside in nice weather.
I've never seen them let kids run the bases! Plus, lunch at spaghetti factory!! You guys got lucky!!
i love bees games-we need to go to one. What a fun thing to run the bases too!
Post a Comment