On saturday Emma had a Princess Party at her Dance School. THey gave prizes for those that dressed up and she wanted to go all out. She wanted to be the prettiest princess at the party. I of course have no doubt that she was.

She wanted me to do her hair really fancy. This is what we came up with. Honestly it turned out much better than I thought.

SHe had such a fun time at her party. They made fairy magnets, had treats, played games, and even got to bounce in a bouncy castle. Oh to be a little girl again!
5 comments:
Wow...that is an impressive "do". What a fun idea!
You made her look just like a princess too! I am also impressed with that hair...you must be a professional!
Cute girl. Glad she could have soooo much fun. Ah, to be a kid again....
wow! I never knew you could do updoes so well! I will have to call you if I ever need one.
Whoa! You missed your calling in life, you should do hair for big bucks!! Looks like Emma had fun.
I found your blog off of DeDee's. Hope you don't mind. I loved reading it and seeing what your cute family is doing!
I need you to give me hair lessons! I could NEVER do this! It looks so great! I'm sure Emma was the prettiest one there!
Post a Comment