On Saturday, Scot's company paid for everyone and their families to go to Lagoon. The kids had been so excited for weeks to go. When we woke up and the weather looked so crappy we were a little disappointed, but we packed up extra jackets and clothes and went anyway. The weather warmed up a little, but it was still frustrating to have to wear jackets in June. We had a great time anyway. The kids loved it! Scot's work provided lunch and they had a raffle. Scot actually one free movie passes. How fun is that!?

This was Lucy's first Lagoon ride. She wasn't sure what to think, but in the end she seemed to enjoy it.

We were hoping the weather would stop a few people from coming and make the park less busy. But we were sorely mistaken. It was one of the busiest days I have ever seen Lagoon. So we spent a lot of time doing this.

We were very disappointed that the little blue boats are no longer blue. And the we waited in line longer than any other ride to go on them, and then Emma couldn't even go. Sometimes being tall stinks! (Not that I would know about that.)

Emma wanted to spin and spin on everything!
I was really a fun day and we were so glad that Scot's company does this. What a nice thing to do for families!
4 comments:
Hey, you can't beat FREE! That is a really nice thing for the company to do! I sure hope you all wore sunscreen even though it was cloudy. ;)
I CAN speak from experience - being tall is a great challenge at any amusement park. I think they design those rides for Asian midgets.
That is so fun that you got to go for free. I haven't ever taken my kids there...I'm not a very fun mom! Sometimes its better to be a little cooler than blazin' hot! Looks like the kids really enjoyed it though!
Oh I used to LOVE the blue boats! They are kindof cute in pink and purple though. Looks like fun! I need to take my kids-they have never been to Lagoon.
Lagoon is so much cleaner and better than I remember from my childhood. My kids love it! And you got a steal with FREE tickets!
Post a Comment