Well for months Emma has been wanting to cut her hair for Locks of Love. Then she decided that she wanted her aunt, Annaliese, to join in the fun. It has taken some persuading, and schedule arranging to get it done, but finally today it was accomplished.
Before...


After...


Emma knew exactly what she wanted. It is so short! In fact she originally said she wanted it even shorter but I had to try to convince her otherwise. Annaliese cut off 13 inches, and Emma lost a little over 11 inches. They both look very cute! I am so proud of Emma that she chooses to do these things all by herself. And hey, its only hair. It will always grow.
4 comments:
OH MY GOSH! It's so cute! I can't believe how much she cut off. What a brave girl. She looks really cute! That's fun that she did it with your sister.
Oh my word! It's a shockingly short cut, but she looks gorgeous! So grown up! I think it's great too that she wants to help other little girls who may not have beautiful hair like she does. Well done, Emma!
It looks darling! She looks so grown up.
She looks like a young woman with her new "do". I think it looks fabulous!! She's so cute anyway, I don't think any change in hairstyle could ever change that.
So sweet of her to give it to people who can't grow their own hair. What a sweetheart! Hugs and a kiss to Emma.
Post a Comment