On Friday there was more Halloween fun to be had. The kids didn't have school, so they spent the whole day going crazy about how they wanted to do something fun. Apparently we never do anything fun. Later in the afternoon we got to go trick or treating at Scot's work. It is one of the kids favorite things every year. They get so much candy it is a little ridiculous. I don't think that they actually need to go trick or treating again. They disagree.
Later that night we went to the fun Halloween party that our friends do every year. It is always tons of fun! There are always fun games, great treats, and fabulous company.
Saturday was another day full of fun! Although we did make the kids do their chores. Then we had our traditional pumpkin pizza. The kids favorite.

Then it was off to trick or treat. And it was pouring rain. We spent the whole time carrying umbrellas. After an hour I was done, and I traded Scot who took the older kids for about another hour. Needless to say they have way too much candy.
Sunday, we finished off the Halloween celebrations with yummy bread and soup at my parents house. The kids loved wearing their costumes for pretty much a whole week straight. The costumes don't look so great anymore however. Oh well. They have served their purposes. And I for one am glad that the celebrating is over, and glad that I finished posting about it before thanksgiving.
No comments:
Post a Comment