Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Halloween Celebration- Part 2

This year the kids didn't have school on Friday, so all of the Halloween festivities at school were on Thursday. Of course they started with my favorite part, the parade. I love seeing all the creative costumes that people come up with. Some of those moms out there are super creative. (This is Emma, her teacher, Mrs. Nelsen, and her best friend Sage.)

This is Lucy and her cute friend Bree. Lucy loved seeing so many of her friends at the parade, and especially her dance teacher. Spencer loved watching the parade. When there was a lull in the flow he kept trying to get them to come faster.

I didn't get a decent picture of Ben during the parade, but I got to help with his class party. So I took pictures of him then. It was a fun party. There were a lot of great ideas for the activities. I helped with the food station. I was excited to be able to help with a party. I have never been able to do that before. I am excited to do it again. Lucy and Spencer were so good and patient, which isn't like Spencer at all. So everything went well.

No comments: