Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween: Week of Fun- Part 1

This Halloween seemed CRAZY! Probably because it was on Sunday, so we celebrated for a whole week. Starting with the Primary Halloween Party that I already blogged about.
Then on Monday we had our annual Halloween Party at Scot's parents. It is a fun tradition because we get to see everyone in their costumes, and we don't have to hassle with trying to get there on Halloween. Plus all get togethers are even better when they involve great food.
I was so excited to have all four of my kids together in their Wizard of Oz costumes. Unfortunately, Spencer wasn't so happy about it, and I really struggled to get a good picture of them all together. Spencer kept running away, and everyone else apparently thought that meant they needed to be crazy.

It was fun to see all the cousins together. They all had a great time talking about their costumes, and playing together.
I thought this picture of Ben and Spencer was so cute!
After the group picture, Spencer was done with his costume. But I had only dressed him in a onsie underneath becuase I knew he would get hot. So this was his look the rest of the evening.
The kids decorated picture frames....
and frosted cookies.
It was such a great time! Thanks to everyone, especially Grandma Cham and Papa Woody. It wouldn't have been as fun without you!

No comments: