Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Adventure Days

During the summer, my mom likes to take her grandkids on what she calls "Adventure Days". We try to go once a week if we can. The first one was to Wheeler Farm. I forgot my camera and I was really mad at myself. But I probably wouldn't gotten many pictures, because shortly after we got there, it started pouring rain. It cut our adventure short. I will have to take Spencer back. He absolutely loved the animals!
Our next adventure was to Classic waterpark. I was a little nervous because it was the first time I had taken all four of my kids swimming without Scot. Fortunately, my mom, Annaliese, and my sister in laws were a big help. I didn't take a lot of pictures however, since my main focus was to keep my children above the water. We had a lot of fun! It was a great place for my kids, because things are close together so I can pretty much keep an eye on my kids even when they were on waterslides and stuff. My niece, Emily, looked adorable in her swimsuit.
Spencer had the best time! He loves the water. He didn't care if water sprayed him in the face or anything. He is so crazy that he had to be watched every second because he would just stick his head underwater. He also loved the slides in the kiddie pool. He probably went down them 50 times. I would catch him at the bottom of the slide, set him in the shallower end and he would hop out and head down the slide again. Crazy little boy!


Emma loved the water slides! Ben tried a couple but wasn't a huge fan. He liked the blow up slides the best. Emma was glad that some of her cousins would go on the slides with her. They had a great time!
Thanks mom for making our summer so adventurous! With more fun to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kirsten, when your AC is working, we'll come over and play trains...hehe.