Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben!

I can't believe my little boy is 5! Time goes by way too quickly. Ben was my sweetest baby. He has slept at least 6 hours a night since the day he was born. Here are some of the things I love about Ben.
He has the deepest dark brown eyes that I just love to look at.
He loves puppies, but is content to live with the fake ones.
He is a busy boy, but he is also very tender and sweet.
He loves his sisters. He always looks out for Lucy, and wants Emma's attention.
I love his curly hair. I miss how curly it was when he was little.
He is a very picky eater. (I don't actually love this part.) But when he doesn't eat his dinner he is content to live without treats.
He has the cutest sad face... it makes it really hard to say no.
He is really good at puzzles, and I love that when he puts his mind to it he can do them all by himself.

It is crazy to think that in a few months I will be sending him off to Kindergarten. Ben has a special place in my heart. Scot always teases that he is easier on Emma, and I am easier on Ben. Happy Birthday little buddy!

2 comments:

Julie said...

5 seems so old! That is so crazy. He is such a happy boy and so dang smart. Hope he had a great day.

Michelle said...

Wow, time flies! He is a cutie!!