Today, Scot and I are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary. It is kind of crazy how quickly the time has gone! Of course when I sit back and think about how different my life is now than 10 years ago it isn't hard to believe it has been that long. But all things considered the time has flown by!I am so grateful to be married to such a wonderful, kind, and loving man! He treats me with the greatest love and respect. And he puts up with a lot from me. (I am not always the easiest person to live with.) Our life together has been full of the greatest joys. I can't imagine it without him. He is the best dad to our kids. They love him more than anything!
Thanks for making me laugh everyday, for helping me bring our 3 fantastic children into this world, making life a great adventure, and most importantly loving me more than life itself.
I can't wait for another great 10 years!
8 comments:
Congrats! That's awesome...you guys are a great fit.
Congratulations! It's amazing how quickly 10 years flies by.
Andrea :D
Congrats on 10 years! Hope you got to do something fun to celebrate!
That's awesome! way to go.
That's awesome! way to go.
Ha ha! I remember your wedding reception. Where has the time gone??
Congrats you guys! Hope you get a night out or something fun. :)
Congrats! That is so crazy! I am so glad that Scot married someone who is practically my twin!
YeAH! sORRY for the belated congrats but CONGRATS!!
Post a Comment