He is such an alert and happy little boy. Holding him last night made me so excited for Spencer to be born! Lucy loved seeing the new baby! She even says Henry. When we first got to the hospital she was a little nervous. But as soon as she saw the baby she was so excited! She wanted to hold him the whole time. It made me realize that my "baby" isn't such a baby anymore.Aaron is such a proud father! And he has a very cute baby to be proud of.
2 comments:
That was such a good idea to highlight little baby Henry...he is so cute! Congratulations to Aaron, Shanon and Shaylie!
That's awesome! He's cute.
(I'm sorry to admit that I didn't know that this is Adam's SECOND child.- I am so lost...you'll have to bring me up to speed with the growth of your family.)
:)
Post a Comment