Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Something I love about the cold weather...

Well I have to say I am not thrilled with the January type weather we have been experiencing! I really would have liked some days in the 70's. Oh well... let's look on the bright side. There are some things I love abou the cold weather and one of them is footie pajamas. They are just the cutest thing ever. I love to dress all my kids in them all winter along. Alas, the bigger they get the harder that is to accomplish. But watch out Lucy because I just found a whole bunch of footies for you! This is Lucy and her cousin Grace. Grace's footies have little giraffe heads. That is so adorable!
And of course here are my darling kiddos. These are Emma's only footies and tragically they will not last her all winter. They are getting a little snug. So if anyone knows of some size 9 footies (especially with penguins) let me know.
P.S. The footies Lucy is wearing in this picture I bought when I was 16 to save for when I had a little girl someday. They were just too cute, and on sale. My mom told me that I was jinxing myself to ever have a girl. Fortunately she was wrong and now they are on my 2nd little girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last year they had footie jammies at Target for bigger kids. I don't remember the sizes, but I remember that we were going to get them for Ambrie and Megan, so pretty big.
Also, thanks for the bee costume. It will be great if you don't mind me using it! Thanks!

Unknown said...

I love footies too!!! Hey, I think I remember that one that Lucy is wearing - aren't those Adelie penguins? So cute, the pjs AND the kids!!!