
We had our ultrasound today for the new baby. It is kind of hard to believe I am already 20 weeks! Everything looked really good and healthy. And we are excited to announce that it's a BOY! I am very surprised! I thought for sure it was another girl. But most importantly we are glad that everything looks okay in mother and baby. Oh and we are also glad that I don't have to drink that much water for a really long time. We are going to name him Spencer Scot Woodbury. Emma was a little distraught, but Ben is very excited.
8 comments:
Congratulations! Even Stevens...how fun!
I was shocked as well. I almost didn't believe Scot, but it'll be so fun having William, Henry, and Spencer all so close in age. So I'm very excited, just really shocked!
Congrats! I am sure that Papa woody is so excited! Finally another boy on our side!
Oops... sorry about the last post... it's late! =) I wanted to say... you're getting out-numbered! How lucky are you.. girl, boy, girl, boy. Tell Scot to give Shane his secret to that one. Just a little jealous. =) Congrats!
Congratulations!!! I bet Ben will have so much fun being the big brother to a little brother! :)
How exciting. Sorry Emma is so disappointed! I'm sure she'll get over it when she sees that cute bundle of joy.
congrats! I feel like I haven't seen you to talk to forever-I told Scott congrats but haven't talked to you so congrats! emma cracks me up-as usual!
Post a Comment